Thursday 21 June 2007

BK

Today went well; I managed to run an errand to a branch of my bank and had lunch in Burger King. The bank I use does not have many branches - there is one in the town where I live but as I do not work there I can never get to it. For most things this is fine as the Internet makes many things possible. However I needed to open an account for my eldest and found that they needed a copy of her birth certificate. could I get to a branch? No. But today I found one in London. The queue was very long but the task was accomplished. To celebrate this achievement I went to Burger King for lunch. When out on business my preferred repast is a Double Whopper meal and Fanta. Hmmm. This is just the right combination of fat, salt and sugar to keep one alert and satisfied until one gets home.

No comments: