Thursday 3 May 2007

New Job

I started my new job yesterday. I'm working as a Nursery Nurse in a Nursery school. I was asked by a friend from church who is a family worker at this school if I would consider working one day a week up until the end of the summer term. It’s fantastic as it fits in brilliantly with the family and the school is happy for me to bring my son in with me. The timing of this is also amazing, which I will share more about in a later blog. It’s funny not long after I qualified as a Nursery Nurse I regretted my qualification and have not really been sure of what to do, but it’s actually been a wonderful career that has opened many interesting doors for me. It’s also a good career that fits in with family life. I am feeling really blessed at the moment. My son loved his first day at Nursery school, I barely saw him all day. He got a little clingy when I was doing some singing with the children. When it time to go home he did his normal: a tantrum! Never mind. We will be back again next week. I'm also excited by the possibilities that this could open up for me. They've already asked me if I'm interested in more days.

1 comment:

boltonfan said...

New job. That's great! It sounds perfect for you and also means the little lad gets to go to Nursery too.
Love the video of your little girl on the bike too. 'You tube' brings home videoing into a whole new realm.