Friday 11 May 2007

Politics


Now we’ve done religion it’s time for politics. Gosh bogging is so liberating!! I will be sorry to see Tony Blair go. I actually think he has been a great Prime minister. Putting the Iraqi war to one side, I think he has brought the country on in leaps and bounds since the Tories were in power. There have been immense improvement to the health service and education. Unemployment is down and we have a very strong economy. To have won 3 general elections and to then stand down and not be booted out can’t be bad. Last night my other half said would he like to have Tony round for dinner. I think I might prefer to go to his house for a meal. Yes I would love to if you could arrange that for me. Apologies to my brother in law who might be reading this. I know he will be hissing and spitting and be quite glad to see the back of Tony. Come on Castle Langley let's see some more blogging.

1 comment:

SIMON said...

txcsTony? Blair? In your house? Are you on crystal meth? I tell you, if that lying, war mongering nanny Fascist so much as looks at my extended family...I'll...I'll...well anyway where was Tony Blair in World War Two? Education Education Education? More like Occupation Occupation Occupation. Repent of your worldly Fat Face carnival of flesh and Third Way heresy! Stable economy? We'll need that when B-Liar attacks Iran and North Korea. LOL.P.S. Hi Ali, looking forward to our family weekend