Sunday 11 February 2007

Great Party - But oh my aching bum.

I went to a party at our friend's house last night. It was really nice to catch up with friends and some family and also meet some new people.

Partway through the evening we ended up playing mini exercise trampoline based games, and this is where my bum became involved. The first game was the "two footed mini trampoline long jump bounce game". Essentially you had to try and bounce the furthest from the trampoline. I was in the lead until my brother-in-law matched my stupendous distance. And in the tie breaker he beat me by an inch or two and I fell on my rear and it still aches today!

The next game we devised was the "mini trampoline leap of trust game". This involved each person throwing themselves of the trampoline into the outstretched arms of the others and (hopefully) being caught. There were a few close shaves but everyone was caught safely.


My brother in law's winning jump.


My sister-in-law's leap of trust.

No comments: