Wednesday 21 February 2007

Lent

Today is the first day of lent. Should I give something up? What about pomegranates? chocolate? television? sugar? blogging? I suppose it should be something that would be a sacrifice, something that would be beneficial? I'm not sure. I think I am going to try sugar in my coffee - as this something that I have to think about as I make many cups of coffee each day and I have to make conscious effort to do this each time as I am normally on auto pilot. This will have the added benefit of reminding me of Jesus and the approaching sacrifice and celebration of Easter throughout the day.
My eldest has decided to give up using the computer. But as we are not having pancakes until the weekend she has decided that she doesn't have to start until then.


ANBBVOTD

No comments: