Saturday 3 March 2007

A Normal Wife

I've decided to give this Blog thing ago. Maybe spice it up a bit. Maybe not!!! I'm wondering what I can bring to this blog spot.I have to say I love reading other peoples blogs and journeying with them. It's like reading a book,wanting to know what happens next. Part of it is I'm just plain nosey. Well, here we go. Where do I begin. Maybe I should introduce myself. I am a normal bloke's wife. I am currently a full time mum and have been for the past 7 years. I have loved this phase of my life but I am beginning to think about what to do next as my youngest starts school next September. He will only just be 4. In some ways I do not want to face my baby starting school but at the same time I am looking forward to the change and maybe a new adventure. My passions in life are My relationship with God my family and friends. I like to think that I am a deep thinker who enjoys nothing better than a good laugh and maybe a glass of wine or two. I seem to spend a lot of my time taking the children to various activities,mums and tots. I also co-lead a mums and tots at our church on a Thursday morning. Fridays is definitely the best day of the week for me. Our church runs an in depth Bible course called CBSI, anyway they have a creche so I drop our youngest off and go and have what feels like time and space for me and God. I have been doing this for about 3 years now. We are then given an in depth bible study to do at home. I do find that it disciplines me to read my bible and study Gods word.So That's a bit about who I am.

3 comments:

SIMON said...

Good start Normal Wife. Now tell us about your early childhood.....and our cool trip to London today!

A Normal Wife said...

Thanks Si, London was brill. My childhood, where do I begin I do know I was conceivd in Weybridge but unfortunately I was born in Luton. Maybe that explains it all!

Carter Clan said...

Great to see you blogging too! I love nosing on your blog and seeing what you are up to :o)