Friday 22 December 2006

Friday

I've finished for Christmas - hooray! I finished at lunchtime and then went to the shops to get the last few things. Waitrose was packed with lots of polite people trying not to push in to the front of the queue and to not show how frustated they were. I then went to Sainsbury's for the last few bits and it was like a normal day - there were lots of tills with only one customer and I was served straight away.
On the way home everything was covered in frost - in many places the ground was littered with bits of ice that had fallen from the trees. And what with the mist it was very picturesque.
So my holiday starts here. The only thing that I have scheduled is a reading at the carol services on Sunday. I need to meet up with the person I am doing it with to work out exactly what we are doing but we are running out of time...


Today's fun webiste is a request from my wife - it is really a site to advertise a cd/dvd but the sample tracks are very funny. It's called Mother Goose Rocks. My favourite is Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes - especially the character who gets it wrong.

No comments: