Sunday 24 December 2006

Sunday

I am so full! Last night my wife and I went to London to see some old friends for the evening. They live in Paris and were visiting relatives for Christmas and had invited us down to go out for a meal with them. We went out for an curry and I ate so much I am still full this morning. It was really nice to catch up with them - we haven't seen them for two years.

My eldest and youngest stayed at home with my wife's mother who had kindly offered to baby sit. She did phone us during the evening but fortunately the crisis was TV related and not with the children. It was very kind of her to baby sit as she had already taken my wife and eldest out to a pantomine in the town and treated them to ice-creams and hot chocolates. (I had a lads day in with my youngest and played lego and tidied the kitchen.)

Todays fun website is Orisinal which has some of the sweetest flash games you've ever see.


My eldest getting festive.
My eldest getting festive.

No comments: