Thursday 21 December 2006

Thursday

Well we finished the present wrapping at just after midnight. I'm not sure if we are slow or just had a lot of presents. At least we can relax on the present wrapping front now, though there are a few 'stocking fillers' to still be wrapped. My next Christmas related project is to buy food for lunch on the day. We are going aroung to my Wife's Sister's House to have lunch with her family and the Mother's in law. We all take responsibility for a part of the meal and this year we are doing the starter. The recipe we are thinking of involves fresh figs, pomegranites, parma ham, mozerella cheese and some sort of crackers. I bet the shops have run out of all of these.
Today's fun link is a favourite of my daugter. It used to be called Paperdoll Heaven which described it better that it's new name of Stardoll.

No comments: