Saturday 23 December 2006

Saturday

My wife went to her Mother's with our eldest last night for a meal with a friend so it was just a lads night in for me. Though the other lad (my youngest) had gone to sleep as they left. So I had a night of pottering on the computer and watching telly. Shame there was nothing on worth watching.
Also to cap it all my youngest woke in the night at around midnight and wouldn't go back to sleep. He had been coughing and had hot cheeks so I gave him some cough mixture and teething gel. Though, as he hates medicine of any kind this was a bit of a struggle - not to metion painful trying to rub the teething gel in (he's got very sharp teeth!). I then had to sleep on the floor next to his cot so that he would calm down and go to sleep. Its really wierd and slightly disorientating when you wake up a few hours later on the floor and have to stumble back to bed.


Today's fun website is courtesy of the6masons. They had it on their blog and when I saw it I just had to do my own.

No comments: