Monday 18 December 2006

Monday Evening

Back home. My wife has gone out somewhere - I've put my youngest to bed and am waiting for my eldest to be ready to go. She should be in bed already as she has had the day off school but there you go.
The interview seemed to go ok, although one of the interviewers couldn't make it. It seems quite a nice job but more of a stand alone role than others I have gone for. I'm not sure if that is a bad thing or not. I'm sure if it is the right job all will move forward. I think if they are still interested they will ask me to come for a second interview. The main plus side is that this job is much nearer home and I would be able to get home earlier and it would make other things possible.
I'm sure God knows best and trust that all will work out in the best way...

No comments: