Wednesday 3 January 2007

Back to work

I'm now back at work. It's not too bad - but after a holiday I always feel that there are lots of things that I should be doing/haven't done, usually with good reason. It always takes me a few days to get back in the swing of things. Highlights of work this month will be training a customer, upgrading another and a trip to France to train some french colleagues. Dinner time has come round nice and quickly but this is mainly becasue I took an early lunch as I am covering the phones for our help desk co-ordinator's lunch break today. This afternoon looks to be being a long one...

Todays link is a site I use to back up and synchronise my outlook calendar and contacts for free. It has proved invaluable - especially as you can also look up your contacts online when on holiday as well. The site is called Plaxo.

No comments: