Monday 22 January 2007

Monday AGAIN!!!

You'd think that I would have got the hang of this work thing by now - and some weeks I think that I have. I feel that I am doing the right thing and persevering and doing my best and making a valuble contribution to the world, my job, my life and my family. But then a Monday will come around and all the mundane, boring tasks that are the part of every job kind of get me down. Not to mention the one hour drive to and then from work.
When I started the job the drive was quite nice - it gave me time to think, to plan and look forward. But now it just seems a waste of time - time away from my family, time away from being able to do things (I suppose this is because I am a do-ey sort of person. I am hopeless at doing nothing I always have to be fiddling with something). I think it would be nice to work closer to home. But then the real trick would to be content in this situation - to enjoy it - and on good days I am very happy with my situation.


ANBBVOTD

No comments: