Thursday 18 January 2007

Trapped in the bedroom

Me and my eldest are trapped in the bedroom. My wife has got lots of ladies around for a Virgin Vie party. This seems to consist of a very polite fight to the death for the best bits of jewelery in the sale, as well a helping each other by saying how nice each other looked in various bits of jewelery. My eldest and I are watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on our bed before sending her off to sleep. Though currently is is taking my eldest ages to unwind and fall asleep. She comes downstairs regularly saying that she can't get to sleep - often quite upset about the fact. We are not sure how to help her - she has a fairly good evening routine - we just think that it takes her a long time to unwind. I enjoy reading to her and talking to her at bed time but only up to a certain time and then we expect the children to go to sleep. When they don't fall asleep they can stay quietly in their bed. Is this mean?

Here is a picture of the necklace buying frenzy:



ANBBVOTD

No comments: