Tuesday 2 January 2007

Happy new year!

A happy new year to you all. My family and I spent the weekend at my parents in Dorset. We had a lovely time - although the house was rather full as two of my brothers were there with their wife, child and girlfriend. We saw the new year in at my parents house but before that we had a fun filled few hours at "The Con Club" a members club in the town.
Here is one of my brothers, my father's nose and a surprise appearance of the tardis (a raffle prize).


Here is a rare picture of my wife and I dancing - though, at the time, we were the only people on the dance floor it soon filled up (what trend setters).

To set the scene here are some of our fellow revellers at the next table:
Back at my parents house we celebrated with party poppers and sparkling wine

To finish off the celebration photos here is one of my wife and I to wish you all the best for 2007.

No comments: