Saturday 21 April 2007

Gardening

Today was a good day for gardening so after the fun club this morning I headed of to homebase to buy some plants and rocks to top up our rockery. We have a fairly large garden and when we concentrate on one bit another seems to go to pot and the rockery in our garden has been taken over by some weeds and some plants we don't like. So I have spent the day digging out the weeds relocating some plants and putting a few new plants around the new rocks. It definitely looks tidier but there is a lot to do yet. At the same time my wife was tidying up the patio at the end of our garden, my eldest was trying to make a secret garden in the bushes (thanks Frances Hodgson Burnett) and my youngest was busy transporting mud pebbles and water around the garden. Needless to say we all got muddy - in an inverse relationship to age.

No comments: