Wednesday 25 April 2007

Working from home.

Today I was working from home as I had an appointment near where I live this morning. It wasn't the most productive day I have had. My youngest is going through a stage (at least I hope it's a stage) at the moment of rebelling against everything you ask him to do and being generally whiny. This is tied in with the saying sorry rigmarole the other day. He has also plucked up the courage to climb out of his cot. So all in all it was not a very peaceful environment in which to work. In addition to this my wife had some friends round with their children and although they played nicely on occasion, there were frequent disagreements between them on who was playing with what. In addition, William has turned a bit into a "Stingy" type character from Lazy Town and he keeps saying that everything is "mine" (well his in fact). This causes a few conflicts when he is a potential sharing situation and adds to the general mayhem.
Perhaps I'll work at the office tomorrow (and the coffee is free there).

No comments: