Saturday 14 April 2007

The Weekend

Well it's the weekend. It's supposedly going to be a hot day today so probably a good day to tidy up the garden. There is also a lot of tidying to be done in the loft - now we can get up there easily there is far more scope for storing and sorting out the rubbish we have previously shoved up there but there is still some more flooring to do - a lot more really, but there is a section that needs doing as it is right in the way of everything and couldn't be done before because of where the pipes to the boiler were going to go.
I am quite looking forward to tidying the garden as I got a cast iron chimnea from my mother and brother in law and I can't wait to burn stuff in it. I had a little go the other day but there is far more scope there for pyromanic fun.

No comments: