Saturday 28 April 2007

I love my husband

I love my Husband. I was really naughty today: I went off for the morning to see a friend. She lives in a town close by to us. It was so lovely and what I really needed after a week of tantrums and whiny children. I’ll get to the naughty bit in a minute. Any way, we had coffee and sat in her beautiful garden. It was so civilised. It was lovely to catch up with her. We then popped into town and that’s where I was naughty. I went to my favourite clothes shop: Fat Face. I love their stuff. I find them a bit unusual and quirky. Anyway I spent more than I should have done. Which is not hard in a place like that. I felt so guilty as I drove home. It’s not something I do regularly. I’m very careful with our money. When I got home I had my tail between my legs and grovelled to my other half. All he said was “How much?” I told him, he then said “Okay you can change our son’s nappy” What a relief! You’re the best Hubby in the world and I love you xxxxx

No comments: